In the tradition of the quality healthcare that is provided at Catholic Medical Center, the laboratory is ready to provide you with local, quality-focused laboratory testing. Under the medical direction of Weldon Sanford, MD, a dedicated team of highly-skilled laboratory professionals employ state-of-the-art instruments to provide you with quality laboratory services including:
- Blood Bank
- Anatomic Pathology
- Cardiac Risk Assessments
- Drug Screens for Substance Abuse Assessments
CMC Lab provides:
- STAT testing 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Trained professionals on staff to receive process and report test results continuously.
- Lab professionals available 24 hours a day for consultation and assistance.
- Continuity of care by maintaining a cumulative record of inpatient and outpatient test results accessed through CMC’s Information Systems Network, Sunrise.
- STAT results provided within one hour of specimen receipt.
- Most routine tests processed to provide physician with test reports within four hours of specimen receipt.
Web Resources: Please visit www.labtestsonline.org
for help understanding clinical lab tests that have been ordered for you.
We have the approval of the most stringent accreditors:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- U.S Department of Health and Human Services
- Joint Commission
To find out more about CMC’s Laboratory Services, call: