Quick, convenient, quality care for every day illnesses and injuries. The medical staff at CMC's Urgent Care provides medical care for conditions that aren't an immediate, serious threat to life or health.
Conveniently located in Bedford, NH, it is also the place to go when you need medical treatment outside of your primary care physician's regular office hours.
- Walk-in care with no appointment necessary
- Open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Make an Appointment Online
- Please note: Online InQuicker appointments are for Urgent Care appointments ONLY (not for radiology/xray)
Weekdays—Mon-Fri: 8 AM–8 PM
Weekends—Sat-Sun: 9 AM–5 PM
For major holidays, New Year's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, we are open 9 AM–2 PM.
- Board Certified Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- On-site lab and x-ray
- Accepting all insurance providers and self pay
For Emergency Treatment call 911. Life threatening conditions, like chest pains or exposed fractures, require a trip to the Emergency Department.