Your gift is important in helping to sustain important clinical services, patient care, treatment and education.
Generous support from the community helps keep CMC on the cutting edge of technology, enabling us to expand healthcare services to the community, purchase new equipment, attract talented doctors and adopt new treatment protocols.
will be used to help maintain the highest level of care in our community by supporting programs and advancements like:
- Expansion of the CMC Emergency department
- Creation of programming to help expectant Mom’s and other patients living with substance abuse disorders
- Funding to support patients in need of transportation, medication, and medical equipment assistance
- Healthcare programs and centers for underserved members of the community including the Pregnancy Care Center, Poisson Dental Facility, Parish Nurse Program, Medication Assistance Program, Mobile Community Healthcare, Breast and Cervical Screening Program and more
- Investments in new technologies that enhance the quality of care for patients including the purchase of:
- surgical equipment
- radiology equipment which can reduce the amount of radiation a patient is exposed to and increases early detection of disease
- cardiac monitoring equipment
- Books for babies who are patients of the CMC Special Care Nursery
- Activity items for children who are patients of the Emergency Department
- Support for research in areas such as cardiology, prenatal care, and more
- Support the hospitals greatest need
your gift today!